When you're applying for an FHA loan the following list of documents will help expedite the process. We can help you understand any part of the FHA loan process so don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Past two years completed tax returns (Self-Employed or Independant Contractors).
- Past two years W-2's, 1099's and any other necessary tax forms.
- One month worth of most recent pay stubs.
- Self-employed will need YTD Profit & Loss Statement.
- Past two months full bank statements for all accounts, including all pages of the statements.
- Any recent statements from investment accounts (retirement, 410k, mutual funds, etc.).
- Driver's License or other official State identification.
- Social Security Card.
- Any Divorce, Palimony, Alimony Documents.
- Green card or work-permit (if applicable).
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.